What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help

Entropy

Volume mixer > Recording devices > Properties > Levels > Mic keeps going to 0% detection and muting up. Windows 10, No idea what caused the problem, randomly started happening, stopped for a day and is back now. Happens every few minutes, i've unticked allow apps to control it, disabled all enhancements.

@Zeito I know your a PC nerd, if you know anyone else on here who can help too please ask around. really need it fixed.

Greatly appreciate it if you can try and help, thanks for reading <3

Most posts regarding this recommend re-installation of drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, Are you using a USB headset or onboard audio ?

Ergo, if usb what headset is it if not what model motherboard

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, Are you using a USB headset or onboard audio ?

Ergo, if usb what headset is it if not what model motherboard
USB headset, Plantronics Gamescom 788 ( not the best just some shitty replacement for my older ones. ) brand new. Had no problems to begin with, so don't think it's a sudden headset problem but IDK. It does have a driver installation though for the surround sound.

Sorry for the delay, Considering you have disabled the allow applications, This is a good contender.

i found that Chromes "OK Google" voice search kept adjusting it so i turned it off in chromes setting's and haven't had any trouble since then.
*source

Also worth checking is the following response, But most people don't use it

It was Windows' speech recognition that altered my microphone level. It was based on the last configuration I had made using the microphone.

Back