What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help.

gr33k_rambo

hello guys and sry for your time...  but i am new in the server and i would like to ask you some questions about the income in this server...  so my 1st question is how much is tha proffit from each job i do in the server from both legal and illegal jobs and how many slots each speice requires...  and 2nd question is if i can plant some weed or coke because i see spores in server and if it is more proffitable than just ectract it thats all from me....  if someone can help pls help if tha questions i ask are not allowed pls tell me to remove my post thank you again...

Hi, you've posted at the right place 🙂 Prices change all the time and the locations of places to pick and sell changes often. Therefore you gotta test it out since different thing might be better. I prefer to Diamond runs since its legal to do and its not to bad of a drive. There are many players robbing diamond runs so you gotta watch out though like any other run. But you could also do cocaine, weed or heroin runs which are good illegal runs. I haven't tried these in a while but there is a greater risk I think doing these illegal runs. And since you can earn almost as much maybe even more from diamond runs. I would rather do those because they are legal. The only thing you need for the runs is a license which you can buy at the processor. These could be different prices but usally around 100-200k . I haven't heard about any ways you can plant and grow weed or cocaine. You can only pick them from fields and process them. 

Good luck 🙂

Back