What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

henry arrives on the shores of altis island

Henry Atlas

Unlinked
Hello and good day to you my friends.Please allow me to introduce myself.my name is Henry Monbubaly.I am Ugandan.

I used to be the proprietor of Kampalas premier shoe and hosiery store,Henry famous shoe emporium. Before the terrible inter African war of 2032 Destroyed my Country My family and my livelihood,I  fled my beloved Uganda and ended up in a Somali refugee camp, for two years.life was tough the vicious rebels that had bought the continent to it's knees infiltrated the camps,murder rape and robbery became an everyday occurrence,The camps became just as bad as the front lines the UN failed, peacekeepers driven out of the so called safe areas and the populace left to fend for themselves.Millions perished genocide not seen on a scale this large since the 1940's took place and the world could do nothing but sit and watch.I had to make a choice my family gone my friends murdered or sold onto European human traffickers to be enveloped into the seedy world of human slavery and sex workers.I picked up a gun for the first time in my life on 25th November  2034 i remember this day,the day i was forced to take a human life him or me,I thought it would be harder to pull the trigger. I fought I bled and I lost yet more friends to this hideous conflict.My name started to become known among my enemies, Henry the Ugandan a tale told to children at night " do as you are told or Henry the Ugandan will come and get you in the night" I slowly started to turn into the thing i had been fighting all this time My soul slowly eroded over time and a heavy black cloud developed over me,I had become death the thing that goes bump in the night.Terror fear and lust for blood became my only goal. KIll them take their souls and be the last thing their children see.This is how i lived for 3 years.

Eventually like all wars the inter african conflict ended  both side exhausted millions dead the once lush and beautiful continent reduced to rubble ash and radiation.But i had survived i had lived through this hell,left only with a profound sense of guilt and longing for a simpler life,the hundreds of souls i had taken lay heavy everyday,night terrors the people i had hurt coming back to haunt me every night,

I had to flee Africa i had to make a new start. Altis was not my first choice i settled in the middle eastern country of Takistan and for a time i was happy but as all places these days a terrible civil war split the country in two.Brother turning on brother families torn apart.Not again.I had seen enough death and destruction to last 2 lifetimes.i took everything i had managed to scrap together $120,000,$20,000 paid to the traffickers i  despised so much they bought me to this place Altis a glowing jewel in a warm sea, A place to start over again to begin a new..

The 42nd ugandan special forces taken after retaking of Kampala 2034

UGANDAN SPECIAL FORCES.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@henry the ugandan Welcome sir! I have flown with this gentleman in the Ugandan space program in which we landed upon the moon in a converted Fiat Punto. I would trust this gentleman with my prized giraffe and would advise you purchase all of your rolling tobacco from him.

Back