What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hewo Fwends

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hi fwends! I guess its my time to do a introduction! Its 6 months late, but meh ;D. So i started on this island after i saw a video on AltisLife from @Banana Duck, i was a stupid **** in the first few days on this server and got myself banned, but i got unbanned luckily. After the ban i made some friends, and some enemies...  Shortly after that, I applied for the Lords of Valhalla. I was denied originally, but i fought for my chance to be in the Lords of Valhalla. My arguing with @Genmali<3 very luckily got me a interview, and i passed it :D. I spent a long time in LOV (6 months i think) , and i made many friends, and had a lot of fun. @Connormcdx@LOV Daniel@LOV Grey @LOV jack @LOV Harry @LOV Kaius @LOV Nemz @Cryant <3 @lukenaitor@Genmali @Jeffers and many more friends i made in LOV. I enjoyed every second in LOV, but nearing 6 months of being a rebel, it got boring. And i started becoming inactive. I had fought the urge to join the police for a while, but finally i decided that i would like to give the police a try. I passed my interview, ( @Labrador <3), and did my FTC and FTT. I feel like i have already made a lot of friends in the police, and i would like to thank @SI MACCAS @SI Dredd @SI Xsum @DI Kevin @Steviee @Spunky Bumlove @INS Jamesfriend <3, @DSGT Matt Pettorossi and many more people for the warm welcome to the police :D. I have enjoyed every second on AltislLfe, and i am looking forward for the future of AltisLife.  I hope you enjoyed my post, and thank you for reading fwend.

See you later fwends.

Here are some funny clips: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah, finally I can shoot you with my roleplay-bullets ingame! Nah, but on a serious note, I think you'll make an excellent officer and I wish you the very best of luck mate! 

even though the mic you joined with made my ears bleed (thank god you got a new one) it was fun playing with you

hope you come back to the good side :)

Welcome to the cops panda hope to see you on a patrol :)

rear veh stop passing - milsim 2016

Last edited by a moderator:

8 hours ago, LOV Kaius said:

<3 See ya on my Popo holiday <3

I'll miss you panda 
1f917.png
1f622.png
Tactical panda panda panda panda 

Back