What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hex - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Hex

Time & Date this happened: 05/Sep/2015 - 11:35pm

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: We where going to the petrol station to fill up so we could go back to the gang base to gear up Rob as you can see in the video below (even though we where @80% just didn't plan to stop again and we where in agios) and I saw some guy (Hex) pointing a gun at me while I was in the passenger seat and before we got time to react with no warning we were shot

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Me (James Smith) and Rob asked him to come on TS and didn't answer back.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVyHNzvH7Y

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back