What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hey Lads!

Mike

Giga Chad
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Hello there!

I've been around for few weeks now and I just came by to say hello to all your sexy faces! 

I'm Mike(In-Game Name Mike Wolfie), I am 17 years old and currently in collage (If someone wants to know what 'subject' ; It's Language-Teaching and a Teacher just in general.) 

I've been thru a lot of RP situations, from being robbed to being actuall robber and I did a lot of salt runs too... to be honest, the only reason why I did a lot of salt runs was and still is the UNMC, I just love those guys! there RP and just the way they treat you, that's just awesome! 

And if there's something, I'd like to help you out with it, you name it! And last thing  to put out or well, better say ask ; how are you doing? I hope we meet in-game and have a lots of fun out of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the friendly attitude! Can't wait to see you about when I'm back in action.

Welcome to RPUK and hope you enjoy(ed) your time here. Definitely feel free to ask questions if there's anything you've been unsure about here ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlanBThank you buddy, haha! 

I sure as hell do, I am enjoying it to it's fullest! I hope we meet in game buddy! 

Back