What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hey There, Its Joe

Joe

Democracy Is Overrated
Unlinked
Hey there most of you may know me by the name of Joe, others may know me by the name of Cookie. I am 17 and I am from South Yorkshire! (Dont really like Yorkshire puddings tho)I have been playing on this server for quite a while, I first joined the server in 2015 but properly started playing in March of this year. I joined the police force in May and have been in ever since. Some things you may not know about me is that I play a lot of CS, I have been to a few big events one of them being ESL Cologne 2015 (Spectating), and also went to my first lan in March of this year in Birmingham I57 with my CS team. I have been in quite a few CS teams, the biggest one being Team Viperio, a sponsored team that I was only in for a few months. I am also an avid tennis player and runner, I am currently trying to get into my first tennis team in my local town, for my running I used to be in a running team for both local towns but later quit due to lack of motivation to do it anymore.

That's basically me in a nutshell, I am pretty sure I made a introduction a while ago, but didn't put anything in it, but here you go :D

This is a picture of the last CS team I played for (Team ANXIETY)

1b887dc7c1f9b5ae49f9953eff2c4ad4.jpg

I played before there was a ranking system, I got around 13 - 14 rws tho :)

RIGHT JOE! YOU SCARED ME! AFTER OUR TALK EARLIER I THOUGHT THIS WAS A DEPARTURE, DONT DO THIS MAN! 

But seriously Joe I knew this about you like pfff XD

Back