What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi :D

Caitlin

Hejsa from Denmark  :D

Although I am still fairly new to Arma 3, and the whole aspect of roleplaying, gaming takes up a great deal of my time. I've played World of Warcraft for many years and it is through this that I met my boyfriend whom I've been with for almost 3 years. While waiting for the new expansion to come out I thought it'd be nice to try out other games. I met Porkchop in DayZ and he recommended this one. I haven't regretted buying it  :)

Everyone in this community have been extremely helpful in showing me the ropes, and I am very thankful for all of your help!  :D

I've been taken in by the friendly chaps from =BAD= whom I've already had a great deal of fun with. Maybe one day I will be just as bad ass as them  B)

I must admit that I am awfully shy, so I hope you don't mind my somewhat strange quietness and sometimes awkward responses  ^_^  I may be like a little baby penguin at heart, but I am also a valiant gamer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the community, kammerat.

We are a few danish guys here and there, I'm sure we will meet at some point. :)

Velkommen! From denmark!

Enjoy ur stay! :3

-Dreamz

Like I've said before we have quite the number of Scandinavians here,including Danes hva faen.(Hoping that is correct). Please enjoy your stay.

Had some good roleplay with you and the =bad= guys, hope twas good fun for you lot too! Welcomes!

Thank you for all the welcomes  :D

Yeah, Mitchell, that was so much fun. Afterwards both me and Viper were like 'What just happened?'  :lol:

Back