What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi, Im a late bloomer

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Hey guys, My name is TheCap, Iv'e been on this server for awhile but i think its about time i do a introduction about myself. Im 16 years old and live in kuwait, if your questioning yourself where kuwait is, well go on google, thats what its there for. I have a dream of becoming a airline pilot for Emirates, im working currently on getting my CPL (commercial Pilots License) and as soon as i got it, im sending my application to emirates hoping for the best. Im pretty sure a lot of people know me as im a pretty active person on forums and ingame, ive been in police since the first day ive been on the server, maybe around 1 month and a half, i left police and headed for rebel life for 2 months, i then tried poseidon for 1 week or so and decided it didnt fit me properly and went back to police, (where im staying forever) Im a pretty cool and relaxed guy, If you guys have any questions im always on teamspeak on the police channels or just message me on the forums :), have a good day! 😄

You're a stand up guy Cap! and can only agree with you! Police is the best place to be 😄

Last edited by a moderator:
Back