What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hi, I'm new around here

luked1287

Hello, I'm Luke. I just got Arma 3 and this is going to be my first time on a life server. (Having a bit of a problem trying to link my Steam account to the website but that doesn't really matter). Hopefully I remember all the rules and don't get banned.

So... your wondering what brought me here (probably not). I was browsing through the internet looking for a good RP server then this just popped out in the corner of my eye and I thought hmmmm, maybe this will be a good RP server. So I came onto this website, browsed through the forums and thought, this seems like a nice community.

So here I am now.   

Welcome to RPUK,

Hope you have a good time here bud. 😀

It is definetly the best community out atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, enjoy your stay. remember to check out the different factions and gangs there are on the server!

Hello, I'm Luke. I just got Arma 3 and this is going to be my first time on a life server. (Having a bit of a problem trying to link my Steam account to the website but that doesn't really matter). Hopefully I remember all the rules and don't get banned.

So... your wondering what brought me here (probably not). I was browsing through the internet looking for a good RP server then this just popped out in the corner of my eye and I thought hmmmm, maybe this will be a good RP server. So I came onto this website, browsed through the forums and thought, this seems like a nice community.

So here I am now.   
Hi Luke. Welcome to RPUK, for getting started I'd recommend you watch this video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Welcome dude, check Clarity videos on YouTube, a few of them are a bit outdated but they are still really good most of them

Welcome to the community! If you have any problems you can always message me !

Back