What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hide the Armour Icon if you have no Armour Equipped and Hide the Blood Icon if the blood is at MAX

James Wyatt

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Simple Suggestion - Hide the Armour Icon if you have no Armour Equipped & Hide the Blood Icon if the blood is at max

Hiding the Armour icon makes sense as the Helmet Armour icon only shows if its equipped so normal armour should work the same way. Blood icon should be hidden as its full 99% of the time and doesn't need to be there unless your blood levels have changed

Cons:

Dev Work

Advantages:

Looks cleaner

Does this change the balance of the server? No

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand your point but I think it’s fairly pointless as 90% of the time food and water are not maxed out and even when they are it decreases quite quick you would have the icons hidden for a mere 5 minutes or so before getting them back. I can agree with blood though because it’s not something you regularly lose and is maxed out most off the time but overall I think it’s just unnecessary dev work.

I understand your point but I think it’s fairly pointless as 90% of the time food and water are not maxed out and even when they are it decreases quite quick you would have the icons hidden for a mere 5 minutes or so before getting them back. I can agree with blood though because it’s not something you regularly lose and is maxed out most off the time but overall I think it’s just unnecessary dev work.
Made some changes to my suggestion based on your feedback

Back