What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

High End Furniture

AVGGamer1983

My suggestion will not suit everyone in the city, but here we go

High End Furniture because if you spend £500K on a house, you will want to furnish the house with more high end items

This list is not everything but to give you an idea:

Wall Mounted Televisions in bigger sizes

Luxurious sofas

High End dining tables and chair 

High End Sofas and Bedroom furniture

Obviously the cost of this to buy would be more than the current furniture in the system

The only drawback on all of this is the dev time it will take to put into the system   

GTA Furniture.png

+1 would be cool to see some more furniture options.

Disclaimer: I live in a box

+100000

Yes Please!

Lets be honest, a lot of people only uses their houses / apartments for storage, but it can be a great place for RP, if it has been decorated. And frankly, as it is now, there's not a whole lot of options. Specially not if you are looking to furnish your high-end home. 

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
I would like to have a lockable cupboard as well tbh as the reason houses arent used for much RP is because people dont want their mates nicking their stash. 

I would like to have a lockable cupboard as well tbh as the reason houses arent used for much RP is because people dont want their mates nicking their stash. 
Or like the safe you can buy, actually be locked, so people would have to lockpick it 🙂 

Comming back to this, because I really feel like we need this! 
Specially now with the storage update, which can encourage more people to do RP within houses, without having to be afraid of people snatching their stuff.

Back