What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

High grade cocaine

Ask a Dealer+ In-game and if you're nice to them they might put it all down. It does cost those guys money though and if cops are hounding them they probably will just have left it until it calms down. 

Ask a Dealer+ In-game and if you're nice to them they might put it all down. It does cost those guys money though and if cops are hounding them they probably will just have left it until it calms down. 
Been left for months then? Or have I missed it being up?

Been left for months then? Or have I missed it being up?
Pretty sure it was up a week or 2 ago, like i say it costs them money to put down. Maybe go offer a dealer the money it'll cost him to put it down and he'll do it for you if you want it that much it's worth a try.

Poseidon did stop putting the drug location down a little while ago as it was just a faction war every restart. But just ask a dealer + to place one and offer a lot of money we are talking a 1mil or more or offer them item worth alot (weapons ect) should work.

• Haha
Reactions: DJ
Poseidon did stop putting the drug location down a little while ago as it was just a faction war every restart. But just ask a dealer + to place one and offer a lot of money we are talking a 1mil or more or offer them item worth alot (weapons ect) should work.
Oh, I don’t want it that much just preceded doing it to weed.

Back