What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

High Quality RP?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Daddy666 seriously mate we are just trying to have some fun mate we cannot roleplay if we are dead on the floor because you hit us with you car in the video you uploaded you clearly had no intentions to slow down xoxo
So you consider a road block every night with all those vehicles good RP

@Daddy666 As ive just said how am I meant to rp if im dead and the roleplay we do with people at the roadblock is good, we are just trying to have some fun but people clearly don't understand.

@Daddy666 no that's not what im saying at all im saying that its good your putting words in my mouth 🙂

also I feel this discussion is pointless we invited you to ts and you didn't come im don't arguing with you xoxo

Gonna shut this down before it gets even more out of hand. If you feel like someone has broken a rule then utilise the Report a Player system, don't make posts like this. And this goes for everyone in this thread, act like adults! This is not how we do these things, nor how we respond to them, if you see stuff like this again then either reply in a mature manner or ignore it (and bring it to the attention of the staff team if you feel it is needed) but don't go on and try to slander each other, it's immature and next time I will simply hand out warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back