What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Highways Los Santos

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
k51YCeJ.jpg

​

Hello all, So my suggestion is quite simple in what I think could be a new goverment driven branch.​

Highways Los Santos would be a group who patrol Los Santos looking for abandoned vehicles, put them up to be towed away and impounded but insted of leaving once that has gone up they stay with said vehicles until the truck turns up and loads it. They would be able to close lanes (with cones and so on) to make it easier for the tow trucks to load them.​

​

I think this would be good as it would add another aspect to Los Santos and would make it so the police would no longer have to put the vehicles up for impounding unless they want to.​

​

Highway Los Santos could also work along side the police and NHS when roads need to be closed (raids, NHS emergencies, landing Helimed)​

Payment

Highways Los Santos will be a non profit group and will be there to help the road users of Los Santos, only payment I think that should be used is a pay check that’s enough to live off (like police and NHS)​

Vehicles

​

These are just some ideas im sure there are more around.​

​

Clothing

​

Againt just an idea​

​

Pros

More roleplay for some jobs in the city.​

Police wouldnt have to mark every car to be taken away or just use the impound now (making more money for mechanics)​

When you go to a job it is more likely to be there as someone will be waiting with it, If it goes then we can delete it.​

Cons

As always there is work for the devs.​

Could be abused if not monitored (people only giving jobs to friends)​

​

Please let me know what you think, also if you - it please let me know why​

​

Also would like to add that maybe get the ability to impound cars on the spot if there are no tow truck drivers around (they dont turn up after 20/30min)​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
Has been suggested before. I agree whole heartedly, but, the lane closing should remain with Police, maybe NHS at a push but considering the ability to abuse its a no on that from me.

Has been suggested before. I agree whole heartedly, but, the lane closing should remain with Police, maybe NHS at a push but considering the ability to abuse its a no on that from me.
Yes I totally see what you mean about closing roads, think I worded it wrong, more alone the lines of being able to use cones to move traffic over or stop them from using that lane while recovery or other things are going on. Could still be abused but would have to be kept an eye on so it doesn’t 

+1 great suggestion and opens up other opportunities to RP. 

Yes I totally see what you mean about closing roads, think I worded it wrong, more alone the lines of being able to use cones to move traffic over or stop them from using that lane while recovery or other things are going on. Could still be abused but would have to be kept an eye on so it doesn’t 
Yea I thought you were talking about turning off traffic nodes, as Roads/Advanced Drivers Police we can stop NPC's driving down roads, its whitelisted ability. In the wrong hands you can cause absolute chaos with it.

Yea I thought you were talking about turning off traffic nodes, as Roads/Advanced Drivers Police we can stop NPC's driving down roads, its whitelisted ability. In the wrong hands you can cause absolute chaos with it.
Haha yes definitely not something that should be allowed, no more like I said putting cones down when asked by police and NHS to help traffic move around better and also when when recovering 

BIG OL +1 from me, bumped into this fella today, brilliant time, nice to see someone keeping track of the tagged cars so they dont go walkies

i could see this beeing a pretty usefull group, helping to keep the roads tidy and mechanics in work

BIG OL +1 from me, bumped into this fella today, brilliant time, nice to see someone keeping track of the tagged cars so they dont go walkies

i could see this beeing a pretty usefull group, helping to keep the roads tidy and mechanics in work
Was nice to meet you and thank you for all the help, more to come hopefully 

Last edited by a moderator:
+100

i think it’s a great idea but I would definitely make it so that you have to apply and conduct training rather than the likes of taxi driving where you can just apply for the license. This would help keep it monitored. Also it could fall on the highways to repair speed cameras and ANPR cameras 

Back