What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hive / Sou Cheng out (temp)

Hive

Banned
Unlinked
So, after being a member of this community since October 25, 2017 I have met some amazing people in here, people who have been there for me and everything. However, I've been seriously struggling with my mental health, i've been loosing my self constantly and it's got to the point now where I don't even know who I am anymore. There's too much going on for me with life, relationships and I can't keep on top of everything, so i'm gonna take this time to focus on my self and find my self again. Just to feel happy once again. I didn't want to leave, but it's best I be on my own for abit. I'll be gone for a few weeks maybe or month or two, I'm not too sure...

I would like to thank everyone who has been there for me and making my time in the community fun, all the way up to 2021.

My time in the NHS was one of the very best with @Warwickmaking it fun and enjoyable, also teaching me for ages how to fly on Arma 3 and would also help me with real life issues and keep me standing on my feet, so with that I can't thank you enough big lad ❤️ 

My time in the Police has been a blast with everyone making it fun and enjoyable, thank you to the whole APS!

I'd like to give a huge thank you to @Warwick(again) @Maxim@SpartanHorde@foxyy@AlexBear @bosh @Dexter@Ji @Jamessss@Brandon Pigeon@Jasonhk Tommy J and many more, you will know who you are. Thank you for all of you for making my time in the community good ❤️ 

i'll still pop in TS depending on how im feeling that day, might play once or twice a week but wont be on everyday.

With all that said, thanks for everything everyone 🙂 

Hive / Sou Cheng

vietna,.png

All the best man! If you ever need someone to chat to, you know where I am! Just look after number 1 ❤️

Take it easy mate, your doing the right thing putting yourself first and stepping away for a bit it really does help. 

If you need me you know where I am to talk or whatever, once ive recovered from Rona ill come see ya. Take care of yourself big man ❤️

Sad to see you go for abit mate, if you need someone to talk to just send me a message. Get better soon mate. Dont do anything stupid tho 👍 ❤️

Take care Sou! 

Take it easy dude, we'll all still be here when you wanna come back 

Take it easy man ❤️! Take you time  finding yourself again, and we'll be here waiting for you! kramkram förhelvete 

I took that picture 😭

You sort yourself out brother and then come back, won’t miss you cuz I’ll be forcing you to play shit with me, see you tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
Back