What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

hm. treasures

elias 000

hello everyone.

ive been looking around for new ways to make money and i found hm. treasures. i have a couple of questions 

-what do you need to do it

-how do you do it 

-how much do you get

-is it illegal 

Hey.

1. You need a good team of players.
2/3. You need bolt cutters and explosive charge. When you start it police will get a message, and they will swarm the area. They will then send in an Unarmed negotiator. You can choose to negotiate with him or tell him to "f*ck off" If you choose to not take part in any negotiation, the negotiations is now over. After this police will open fire on you, and you can open fire on them. There also needs to be a minimum of 10 police officers online.

3. ALOT ( many many millions )

4. Not really, but you can try to RP a legal way of getting the gold. Tho you need to be really creative.

Suggest you that you read about it aswell in the Rules: http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/

You can roleplay it by yourself if you're smart about it. I role played as a rat exterminator who had an emergency call at the treasury at night ingame. Dressed up in coveralls and used the pilot helmet as a make shift respirator. Convinced the cops there was a rat nest inside the vault, and that I had to take 10 gold bars with me in order to have them treated with a special chemical to prevent a future infestation.

If you roleplay it, get the cops involved, the more creative you make it and the more fun the cops have, the better you get paid out.

Just to clarify, it is illegal unless they (police) believe your RP story.

Back