What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hoffer - Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsum

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Hoffer
Time & Date this happened:
7th of July 8:32pm Server Time
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
Hoffer was under arrest for shooting towards police officers, after we've told him that hes going to prison he combat logged.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Combat logging
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
  Hoffer was not availible on teamspeak, yet he didn't contact  us either.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you actually looked at the video evidence YOU posted you will be able to see i was kicked from the game for battleye so i would appreciate it if this was removed. 

If you actually looked at the video evidence YOU posted you will be able to see i was kicked from the game for battleye so i would appreciate it if this was removed. 
Standard message when there is no connection between a server and client. Press ALT + F4 = same message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you think that then so be it but i find that a load of rubbish as i was in skype with some friends at the time and i lagged out of that also..

Finally I can post.

@Hoffer, the three officers (me included), who detained you, were online in-game and on TS for several hours after the incident. At no point did you approach any of us to tell us if that was truly an innocent disconnect or a combat log.
I find it too convenient that you DC at the moment when you realized that you cannot talk your way out of prison and have been given food and water to last you jail.

Ok well lets start here for 1) i was not on team speak on the altis life server as you will see in the logs if they need to look!

2) i was not on after as my internet crashed again look in the logs!

3) you will also notice that if you alt+f4 you do not get the battle eye message.

So that just leave number 4 and that is this is a bull shit accusation and you know it.

Thanks and have a good day!

You still have not make any effort to try to talk to us or excused yourself. That timing of your internet crash.. suspiscious. Letting the admins decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back