What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hold/Pickup bicylce

Keiran Jerome

I am suggesting the ability to be able to pick up and hold your bike so you are able to transport it to a further distance. I feel like this could facilitate more "bicycle rp", What I mean by bicycle rp is things like if bicycle races are held it would be easier to pull in more people and the wait time would be much less as it would be more accessible at further distances. at the moment the bikes are kind of restricted to the use of only the city unless you want to ride your bicycle down the motorway which can make you prone to being splattered. It also helps with characters that go on bike rides and want to use a trail more north of the map.

I know this suggestion would only help a few but would maybe open more people to the use of a bicycle.

I feel like this could be done in a few ways:

• Hand held, can sit in the passenger with it in hand but would also stick out of the car (kind of like nopixels bike held system)
  • A Bike rack on a car of some sort that can hold a couple of bikes
  • Take up 100 storage space of the boot of a car

I am clueless as to how much dev work this would take, or how hard it would be to implement compared to how much it would add to the server but I thought I would throw the idea in to see what people think

This would be a very useful thing to be able to do, if it was possible to make them pocketable, I would say add skateboards and rollerblades to the server also with the same option

+1 Think this would be a really cool idea, would help stop people getting knocked off their bikes if they could transport them to a location in their can for example. Agree with Mr Shire would love the addition of skateboards and maybe e-scooters to share the same feature if they were implemented 

Back