What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Holo is out

Hololock

Well my time here has come to an end for now. I have been here for over a year and a half at this point and I can safely say I have enjoyed my time but all good things must come to an end. I have met so many people on here that I have shared some fantastic moments with people many of which are not here any longer for one reason or another, but to those who are you know who I am referring to. 

Starting out as a little hobo I joined a gang and got bored shortly after and left for the police with a few others where i ranked up to DI and thoroughly enjoyed my time no thanks to the people who were in Athira and AR at the time. One of the most memorable moments was when a group of us got together and bought @Archie a new PC no thanks to @CSI Xsum, his reaction was priceless and was well deserved for the overall top lad he is.

After many months lots of us left the police as we were upset with some choices that were made (fuck you @Vaffla JK) along with the fact we had been in there for some time and so we formed Invictia where we stayed for a while until the eventual bordem of having no other rebel gangs got to a lot of us along with the fact that as a gang we were not meeting the expectations staff of the server.

I have decided to move elsewhere, cops isn't for me and the rebel life is non existent on here and just plain boring. I bare no ill intentions to this community or those who play here as I have moved simply out of enjoying the game more elsewhere. In the event that rebel life ever becomes something more desirable you might see me around again however for now I have found a new home.

So "jumping the border"

DI Invictia Holo

Completely agree with you. Right now every aspect of the rebel life is becoming dry and dead. Too many gangs have been " deported " ( alot deserving it of course. ), whilst some debatable. unfortunately it's left a bare bones rebel side, with about 3  to 4 gangs of competition, all of whom are afraid of the rules on the server and barely play anyway.

Really is a shame to see other rebels leaving as it'll only worsen the current rebel situation. 

Never talked to you but have fun whereever you play my dude, and try to return sometime and spicen it up for us rebels :p bring a few friends who knows 😢

So long Holo! You were a great DI and an awesome lad to work with! 

But I am sure you'll return! :D

Lad why no tag for me? sad to see you go man we had good times in Athira where we had our little group of You, Squeaky, me and another classified person that I can't name lol name and then it was Invicita probably one of the best gangs that I've been in don't be a hobo and do come on TS! <3

Have a good one lad, thanks for all your work for the police and for being a good mate.

860548a0b74efef8f0a06bce23899848.jpg

Back