What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hostage negotiator

ChickenMan

Lets say I kidnapped someone and the police brought in an unarmed negotiator.

I tell the negotiator that if i see police car 200 meters from here without my permission or if a cop with weapon enters the building with the hostage. They will be fired upon.

Lets say the cop entered the building with the weapon, am i allowed to kill the negotiator? or only the cop who entered.

You are not allowed to kill an unarmed negotiator.

(7.2.3) The Police will always send in a unarmed negotiator in a marked police car who will drive up to the entrance and make himself known. This is part of the treasury robbery process. You can either start roleplay with the negotiator, or decline negotiations by asking him to leave. You cannot kill him - he must leave, and if killed it is bannable. You also may not kidnap the negotiator.

Whilst this is for treasury, same principle applies.

If the negotiator refuses to leave, he himself is in breach of this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:

(7.2.3) The Police will always send in a unarmed negotiator in a marked police car who will drive up to the entrance and make himself known. This is part of the treasury robbery process. You can either start roleplay with the negotiator, or decline negotiations by asking him to leave. You cannot kill him - he must leave, and if killed it is bannable. You also may not kidnap the negotiator.

The rule you quoted is in regards to HM treasury heists though, he's asking about negotiators in general which I don't believe is mentioned in the rules.

Fairly sure you're allowed to kill him mate as long as the RP preceding it was in the guidelines of the rules @ChickenMan

(7.2.x) - HM Treasury Rules  Doesn't this mean that it only applies for the HM?

@SI LONG BEARD Yes but lets say the police are breaching my house with the hostage.

I still cannot? and is he allowed to pull out a weapon and join the fight?

I'm kinda confused on this, so if i have a hostage and i'm roleplaying with the negotiator i tell the negotiator that if i see any police cars in 200m the hostage dies, and then the cop walks in with a gun out (but lowed) can i kill him?

I'm kinda confused on this, so if i have a hostage and i'm roleplaying with the negotiator i tell the negotiator that if i see any police cars in 200m the hostage dies, and then the cop walks in with a gun out (but lowed) can i kill him?
TLDR if police break the rules i made with the negotiator about their actions...

Back