What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hostage Situation in Red Zone with GC

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
After reports from a officer has ben taken hostage it seems that the they only let him go if we deliver a truck full with

crumpets. Coffie and thee.

Also we needed to sing the Pokemon song.

Ofcourse no one know that song untill someone started it :)

Enjoy!

( pause is when i alt tap. Sorry for this i will edit the recording so it dossent has the pause in it. )

( wheb pause starts scrol to 22:26 )

Last edited by a moderator:
lol ill love to see this video!!! but yeah great RP as i herd as i was in the hills not paying much attention :D but yeah nothing wrong with abit of banter :p  

@Caitlin Caitlin you will be mine even tho I got tazed 7 times I ll never let go Ill kidnap you take you to the base and *Censored* and we will have a family and you will be the queen of GC  Give me a chance love you big time Caitlin !!!

@Caitlin Caitlin you will be mine even tho I got tazed 7 times I ll never let go Ill kidnap you take you to the base and *Censored* and we will have a family and you will be the queen of GC  Give me a chance love you big time Caitlin !!!
That's enough internet for today

I believe one of Gc had to start the song for you before you would even think about joining in, shame on you.

When did this happen? There were a few hostage situations Gc had today, I was in the one where we had Alexim and Jordan

Okay fine I don't have the best memory, I got half your name right? Nothing is ever enough for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back