What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hosting an Arma server off my pc

Fallen

/F/
Okay so i have everything setup and working and can usully join the game myself however others cant join :?

You will need to port forward to allow people from outside your network to join.

You can alternatively use something like Hamachi to simulate you being on the same network as the people that you want to join.

https://www.vpn.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so i have everything setup and working and can usully join the game myself however others cant join :?
You'll need the ports opened on your router/firewall for the game port, steam ports etc. You might also need to open them on your computers firewall like windows firewall etc.

You'll need the ports opened on your router/firewall for the game port, steam ports etc. You might also need to open them on your computers firewall like windows firewall etc.
have done still nothing :( im gonna delete what i done and redo however i dont think its gonna do anything

Have port forwarded?
If you haven't you can do that or use that logmeinhamachi thing, however some people have had issues with it...

Ive ran into the problem where windows is blocking them so go to Windows Firewall and add new inbound and outbound rules for the ports 

Does your router support uPnP? If so, thats what I use and it is easiest. Just enable it in when hosting the server and all port forwarding is set up etc.

Spoken to Billy and he was opening the ports on the wrong device. Even after this, he was still struggling to get it to work and so tried what @Daanish suggested and he is now using uPnP.

This seems to be making it work fine but hopefully he will report back here.

Back