What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House 2m next to H.M treasury - 100mil starting bid

Everyones selling after I started selling....

Ps if you want a cheaper HM house bid here 

Last edited by a moderator:
not 100mill m9 he 'dont care from your input'
Shit man defo didn't see that man that's crazy. There's 13 people that can afford this house. You would be crazy to actually pay 100m for a house though.

Shit man defo didn't see that man that's crazy. There's 13 people that can afford this house. You would be crazy to actually pay 100m for a house though.
Many gangs have money for the house if they combine the money. Houses in HM compound are ridiculously valuable. Even for me as a police as a can utilize that house during bank operation. Even more so if you are as a rebel as you can use the house for various reasons. These Houses are rarely raided by a police(never seen one get raided), but HM bank alarm what will get police responding with GR's and lethals is part of the deal and the price if it gets robbed. You can imagine why nobody robs these..

This is Fetty Wap kind of money, but gl with sale

Beware all potential buyers - I have set up a squat in the building east of the HM treasury so you will likely have to deal with hobos living very near by...

I can offer you 50 mil for it.

Ill sell you the other big house in the compound for 50

9f213b3347dae57b0460783fba76bec1.jpg

I can offer you 50 mil for it.
There is bennys house for that price. Im not too eager to give the house up as I rather utilize by my self in police bankops. That is partially the reason of a high price tag also.

There is some people allready willing to offer nearly 100mil with other perks so if you are seriously interested, contact me via PM or ingame like some people have done. I do always have a good use for a guy who is ready to get some dirt on his hands... There are sometimes some dirtbags at NPAS what need disposing...

cracking house for now but imagine paying a 100 million and they move the treasury in the next update #heatbreak

cracking house for now but imagine paying a 100 million and they move the treasury in the next update #heatbreak
Well nothing else is permanent but change. Obviusly at same point the HM is bound to change and hopefully it happens soon. So yes, boohoo for the guy who buys it if you look it like that. However 100mil is nothing compared to how usefull the house is right now.

Back