What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House 967

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrid Belski

Donator
Donator
When inside house 967 and allowing guests inside via the intercom there seems to be a problem with people 'glitching' through the floor and ceiling. You can hear each other but only see the tops of each others heads or see them in a 'pogo stick' effect bobbing up and down around the house. The only fix is to both leave and re enter again, which sometimes has it's own problems as 'you have already knocked' will sometimes show up for the guest(s).

If a fix is possible would this affect the furniture inside and it's placement? If so, please ignore this report.

Happens to multiple houses randomly. Havent seen the bug for a while but for me atleast it happens once a month or something

Happens to multiple houses randomly. Havent seen the bug for a while but for me atleast it happens once a month or something
Yeah, I've heard it happens to a few houses also, mines a daily occurance everytime I enter it with multiple people 🙁

Hey @Astridwould you be able to provide some footage of this issue?
Also you mention that leaving and re-entering the house fixes it, so does this only occur when entering the house for the first time after starting your game and/or the server restarting?

Hey @Astridwould you be able to provide some footage of this issue?
Also you mention that leaving and re-entering the house fixes it, so does this only occur when entering the house for the first time after starting your game and/or the server restarting?
Hey 🙂 I don't have any to hand but can get that for you no problem.

It doesn't seem to be a permanent fix for the rest of the session, only solves the issue with the party at the time. When leaving the area and coming back later or new people arrive it will bug again.  🤔

@Duke of Sussex from my experience this is something that happens to most caravan houses. Have witnessed what happens in the video mostly in those types of houses and rarely in bigger or different housings.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@AstridAny update on this?
Hey sorry I've not managed to get on and get a recording due to illness but will do asap. However, my issue is identical to that which Isak has posted above and the only fix is to both leave then re-enter. Each time a new person comes along you need to repeat the previous step to 'fix' it.

Thank you for the video @Isak Vladislav

Added as #331 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back