What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House and Business cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Eagle

A lot of houses and player owned shops have been bought up and i dont know how many of them are actually active still so would we be able to have them cleaned up and ones where the character that owns it hasn't been logged in for 30 days they come back on the market (or in business sense passed onto another staff member if there is one)

if its doable it should open up people being able to get houses or the chance to snap up a shop 🙂

There should be somesort of automatic system for this. Something along the lines of a rent system to encourage people to come on the server.

Yes i don't think its fair that people who own business' still get money even thought they haven't been on the server in 30+ days. I get in real life owners have someone to run there business but this is a game and its hardly fair on people who do all the work and even for people who would like to own a business. Like the shop up north by the cedar trees has been out of stock on everything for like a month now and at the minute its just wasted.

I do agree there should be a cleanup system, but please don't make it like rent on altis 🙂

no to rent we brought the house not rented but yes to clean up

I agree completely that inactive shops should be repossessed by the government and resold HOWEVER, I don't agree with houses etc. being stripped off of people just because they haven't logged on in X amount of days. They've bought those houses fair and square. If anything, to compensate for the houses that are seen by those as "inactive"... more houses should be made purchasable. 

I don't like the idea of a rent system because people used to lose their  houses on arma while being active but just forgetting to pay rent, but I would love to see a clean up

_This is my personal opinion not that of the development team.

While many dont like the idea of rent once you have bought it i have been toying with writing up something like a  estate agent type thing and having down payments and monthly payments things like that i just haven't got around to it nor knowing how to type it up and not confusing people

@Mathias for reference on the communities ideas on the convo we had about certain things at certain times, trying to act mysterious in this comment.

Yes. Okay. Approved, some housing changes coming and rebuilds coming soon.

Implemented​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back