What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House/Apartment Furniture Storage Suggestion

Ben Clark

Brief Summary: funiture storage 

Detailed Suggestion: Storage at the moment is all in one so when what ever storage furniture you put down and you view that storage it will access the whole storage for that house/apartment. it would be nice to have separate storage for indavidual furniture. For example it would be nice to have a working fridge so you go to your fridge and you can store food and drink in the fridge. Safe's you can put all your valuables in the safe. Crates you can store illegal items in there. I thinks its a good way to enhance role play need a drink go to the fridge and grab one 

The Pros: Enhance the role play 

The Cons: none that i can think of if anyone wants to put some input in the comment section feel free to do so 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Dont think it will change much but just be a fun feature what some people might like 

+1 Would enjoy having a proper working fridge and separate storage so you dont have to worry about bringing people in your house just so they can snoop around in your valuables. Would also make it easier to sort out different categories of items! I would assume if brought in it should still have the max cap of 5000 items but just spread out across all storages.

Also, rate my fridge!

AHbOGwx.png

+1 Would enjoy having a proper working fridge and separate storage so you dont have to worry about bringing people in your house just so they can snoop around in your valuables. Would also make it easier to sort out different categories of items! I would assume if brought in it should still have the max cap of 5000 items but just spread out across all storages.

Also, rate my fridge!

Love the fridge yh I totally agree with the 5000 cap and spread the storage out 

I love this idea.

Also, can we lock our storages please? It's so dumb having a house that I can't invite anyone into because there's a chance they can instnatly meta-unlock everything with a single peek or steal millions worth of guns, ammo, drugs.

Agree furntiture that's used as storage as well as being able to be locked 

Back