What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House Availability

JayBastard

Banned
Hi I cant seem to find any houses in any of the poor areas for 90,000 anywhere but I'm told by people in-game that there is possibility for other buildings in the area that are free and can be made available

Would it be possible for something to do be done so I can buy a cheap starter house please?

I went door to door to check if the house was available cheapest i found was 180k soo I guess you gonna have to search for a bit :3

I went door to door to check if the house was available cheapest i found was 180k soo I guess you gonna have to search for a bit :3
I think cheapest house what I found was in Sandy shores it was 170k 

There are houses for 125 and lower aswell. I think the cheaper are RV's in sandy or something. I do know that there are still 125 houses in the city, just need to drive around really.

Hi I cant seem to find any houses in any of the poor areas for 90,000 anywhere but I'm told by people in-game that there is possibility for other buildings in the area that are free and can be made available

Would it be possible for something to do be done so I can buy a cheap starter house please?
There is a house for 180k close to the beach

Back