What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House in Kavala , opposite gold buyer. (Ideal for HMs and Gold Runs)

• Thread starter Anonymous Capybara1
  • Start date
A

Anonymous Capybara1

Another Beautiful House In Kavala

I'm selling this lovely house, around 15m from the Gold Buyer, and the same to Motors. This is perfect for storing gold from HM treasuries and Gold Runs, and creates a safer environment to live in. This is also a excellent first-buy, and due to its location and the property market, the price can only go up! It is also the largest sort of house money can by, so it can take all the gold (and other things) you need!

Its only been robbed once, and lets just say the burglar didnt get away! So dont worry, its a very safe place. It also has a parking space show in the photos, which is shared with the neighbors, and has a nice view down the road. 

PRICING:

Starting Price: 600k

Bid Increase: 75k

Buy now: 1.7 mil

if reserve is not met the propert will not be sold.

https://m.imgur.com/a/wiwiN

Last edited:
Do you have a screenshot of the Kavala map? Im not at my gaming PC but at work and cant find one from our server. I'd want to see where the goldbuyer is located as I cant pinpoint it from memory.

Do you have a screenshot of the Kavala map? Im not at my gaming PC but at work and cant find one from our server. I'd want to see where the goldbuyer is located as I cant pinpoint it from memory.
yeh they are on their way. at school rn too, ill get it to you after this 3k word essay :/

Any pics yet Anonymous Capybara?

edit - never mind I just saw the imgur link:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back