What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House lighting bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

FragstarGames

Hi very recently like within the last couple of days ive been having this weird lighting bug within my house and even sometimes it goes completely black like when your leaving the house. Not sure if this is something your currently aware of but thought i would report it anyway. I have attached a video of what its like but wiothout it going pitch black sometimes. The address is 143 Bridge Street, Mirror Park

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believed to be a client side graphics issue

Do you have this in any other houses?

Believed to be a client side graphics issue

Do you have this in any other houses?
Nope just mine and at the time of posting this I had no graphical MODS and it was after a recent update at the time.

@FragstarGames - I've done some testing on the dev server. Entering your house doesn't present any lighting issues for me.

When it next happens, can you open your phone and check the time that's shown on top of it? It should be 12:00 and remain at that time.

Can you also confirm your graphics settings in case mine are different and not rendering the light in the same way. Of course this is the case if it's still happening.

Finally, has anyone else been in your property while this happens?

Is it still an issue now? 
After testing it again it seems to absolutely fine not sure if anything that got updated fixed it but it was like that for ages and now seems to be fine 🙂

@FragstarGames - I've done some testing on the dev server. Entering your house doesn't present any lighting issues for me.

When it next happens, can you open your phone and check the time that's shown on top of it? It should be 12:00 and remain at that time.

Can you also confirm your graphics settings in case mine are different and not rendering the light in the same way. Of course this is the case if it's still happening.

Finally, has anyone else been in your property while this happens?
Its all good now for some reason it was like that for ages but seems all good now.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back