What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House storage 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gutzy

Unlinked
Have you ever wanted to store different items in different rooms?
Have you ever wanted to keep your items safe from visitors?
Well this is the suggestion for you!

The owners of LS Houses should be able to store items in different types of furniture and not seeing everything that your house has. Visitors can't access House storage in the "Caps Lock" Menu when no storage compartments are placed, but they can when there are some placed? It would be great to seperate items across the house (Food in the kitchen, Fishing Gear elsewhere) rather than everything everywhere.​

Pincode Safes/lockers:
Adding onto this, the props such as safes and lockers should be made lockable to a certain pin. This prevents people from being able to open a safe with a single click although its physically locked. This could be implemented as a more expensive prop to buy from Ikea. Safes can be lockpicked, the cheaper safes are easier to lockpick than the expensive ones.​

​

The Pros:

- More RP (Parties, Sleepovers, etc.) can be done within houses as the owner does not need to worry as much about stolen items (valuables can be stored in the safes). Obviously items within standard furniture props such as cupboards can still be accessed by anyone.

- Enhances QOL

- Police Raids are more interesting as they have to search each different storage compartment for items

- Props such as TV stands with storage don't have to be removed so the Interior of houses can look nicer for guests.

- Just makes sense

The Cons:

- Many hours of dev work

- More effort for the police during raids

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
No, Not at all

Even though it's more effort for the Police it would add an extra element to house raids, this gets a plus 1 from me!

+1 from me aswell. Already thought of this, and it can seem "small", but will be a major change regarding the RP we can get from it 🙂

Definitely +1 would really encourage people to invite others to their homes and of course would add a little bit more effort for police during raids to actually break into and search safes and things. 

+1 Great idea! 🙂 An idea for furniture in IKEA is the likes of 'hidden floor board' or crack in wall? Maybe Makes things interesting cuz the likes of 'real life' People do hide stuff in their floor boards like drugs, seeing police raids of people hiding their drugs in the floor. Something like this would be pretty cool I think

+1 , It would be great to see some more RP within properties. This will benefit all around +++

+1

This could benefit smaller groups/gangs to be able to create ganghouses with different safes for different rankings etc!

This would add more rp to the living areas from both civilian and police perspective. +1 from me!

200.gif

Accepted

Your suggestion has been accepted! While there is no specific timeframe it has joined the pile!​

Ref: 1090

​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back