What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House Storage/Garage Implementation

Mark

Staff Team
Staff Team
This suggestion was on my mind for quite a while ever since I got a house of my own, whether it's lazy or smart I will let you guys decide.

So as a frequent miner in the city, I am always mining to the point of where I need to store it in my house however there is one problem with the running process of running it in, it takes forever and I think that an implemented option in the garage UI to fill vehicles with whatever from your storage or take the inventory from the vehicles into the house storage.

How I would think this works is put your vehicle in the garage, click on the vehicle in the garage menu, and have an option to drag the vehicles storage into the house storage and vice versa.

Again I don't know if I am just being super lazy or if this is a good idea, I just thought as it was in my head for a while I would give it a shot.

Leave your opinion below and your input on this because the more the merrier.

Pros:

Quick transaction
Saves time running back and forth into a house and out.
Decreases entities on the ground thus may help server

Cons:

Nothing I can think of, I am open to editing this if anyone finds any cons.

Dont think this should be a thing as during the moving process it still gives people the opportunity to try and steal your stuff and the ability to move it from a ui would take this away so a -1 frome me

Dont think this should be a thing as during the moving process it still gives people the opportunity to try and steal your stuff and the ability to move it from a ui would take this away so a -1 frome me
That's a good reason not going to lie, however if you park your car surely you should have an option to offload it from a garage and into your house, thinking realistically.

Also there are many stealing opportunities, when I am mining they can steal, when I am at my house and I put it away they can come up to me and pull a knife and say "Get your truck out and give me the goods otherwise you're dead"

So I don't think it eliminates it fully.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 on this idea! I'm also constantly at the mines and smelting for my mining company and we either have to work with our stock or store everything away in trucks. It would be nice to store stuff into a house quick and still have trucks empty to use to mine again. I feel like there should be a way to maybe move materials quicker to and from your house. 

Back