What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House storage space different depending on price of property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
Brief Summary:

Increase house storage.

Detailed Suggestion:

Currently once your house is full there is no other way to can store your stuff as you can't buy another house. So my suggestion is that you can in someway increase the storage of your house. The oblivious way this can be done is by buying more storage for the house. Also you could have a self storage facilities around the map in which people can rent a storage locker for a certain amount of money every month. 

The Pros:

More storage in houses

If you add the idea of self storage then someone could run the business add more possible RP 

The Cons:

No

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Id love to see it be an upgrade in the furniture store or something 5k storage at this moment in time just isn't enough. Even if i have to pay another 2/300k for maybe 10k more storage i'd pay it, it's well worth it in my opinion. 

Hi, 

It came to my attention that the storage space in the middle/high ranged houses are the same as the cheaper ones. I don't know if this has been suggested before but I really do believe that the house storage should be increased if the house is bigger/more expensive. 

Here is some ways it can work: 

• increase the middle ranged and high range house storage space (to a reasonable amount)
  • decrease the 70k house storage to like 1500, middle ranged houses get 3000, and the high range get 5000. 

I feel like this would be more realistic as the bigger the house the more you should be able to fit in it. 

Hi, 

It came to my attention that the storage space in the middle/high ranged houses are the same as the cheaper ones. I don't know if this has been suggested before but I really do believe that the house storage should be increased if the house is bigger/more expensive. 

Here is some ways it can work: 

• increase the middle ranged and high range house storage space (to a reasonable amount)
  • decrease the 70k house storage to like 1500, middle ranged houses get 3000, and the high range get 5000. 

I feel like this would be more realistic as the bigger the house the more you should be able to fit in it. 
Personally i think it should be down to how many storages you want to have down, for each extra say 20k storage you pay 300k and it'll give you a new totally seperate storage so the house then has 2 & as you buy more it becomes more expensive. However i do agree that initial storage for a 750/900k house should be 4/5 thousand more storage at default. 

Personally i think it should be down to how many storages you want to have down, for each extra say 20k storage you pay 300k and it'll give you a new totally seperate storage so the house then has 2 & as you buy more it becomes more expensive. However i do agree that initial storage for a 750/900k house should be 4/5 thousand more storage at default. 
I agree with this, It could be integrated into a housing upgrade system too. So you pay more each time you upgrade the storage on a menu but limit the amount of upgrades based on the value of the property.

Regardless of how it is implemented, an increased amount of storage would be a very nice addition. 

also means police raids have to search lots if many storage places 

I think larger storage for higher-priced houses is a great idea. Largely because I upgraded from a 70k apartment to a 750k house in the hopes I would have more storage. I was rather disappointed when I found out this was not the case. Larger storage is a need for later-game players and drug suppliers etc.

+1, Great idea.

• Hype
Reactions: Ak
Would also appreciate means of increasing storage - perhapas based on the number of storage items placed down in the house.

This is something that could work, thank you  🙂

There have been changes made in housing storage allowing for several levels of storage.

Somewhat implemented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back