What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

House Storage

In the market you can buy boxes of different sizes for your home, the amount of boxes that you can place in your home depends on the size of your home, but it's a maximum of three large boxes in the biggest houses if I am not incorrect, well, the more boxes you use, the more space you get for your items, this also includes your Y inventory (Drugs, pickaxe etc.)

Hope that helped!

Best regards, Mecidon.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the market you can buy boxes of different sizes for your home, the amount of boxes that you can place in your home depends on the size of your home, but it's a maximum of three large boxes in the biggest houses if I am not incorrect, well, the more boxes you use, the more space you get for your items, this also includes your Y inventory (Drugs, pickaxe etc.)

Hope that helped!

Best regards, Mecidon.
@Mecidon so you can store stuff in your house out of your "Y" menu?? so you can store weed ect?? I never new this!

If I didn't clarify that enough, yes it does also expand with the boxes @EXP0SED! :), just press T and do your magic

Back