What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Housing 2.0

Isak

Investor
Investor
Housing is a very useful feature of the server, but there are some things that keep grinding my gears.

As it is now every house interior has props like lamps, toilets, curtains and other small stuff that you cannot remove. Forcing you to implement them into your housing. Some of these look very out of place if you decorate your house to your liking. You can be very creative when it comes to decorating and I have found some tricks over time to spice up housing.

Furniture; "Clock 1" is a very big clock that extends from roof to floor and is very thing allowing you to make walls for your house. I tend to put these over the stock curtains in houses to hide them as well as other stock furniture. They also fit well to section off rooms and make new ones. What could be done is to use this prop, remove the "clock" and just have a couple different textures to the model to make walls you could put up inside your house to get new colors, styles and spice housing up a little bit. The default texture is very dirty and does not look that great.

Another thing is that all the houses seem to be set at 99% brightness. I don't know if possible but it would make housing look a lot better if there was more shadows and you would have to use lamps as light sources!

Pros: More use variation and customization for houses.

Cons: Not sure if any of these are possible but it would require Dev work as usual

l8Hjdzw.png
wTbtwPG.png

hGNCG0p.png
sQKoMdd.png

Most bathrooms come pre equipped with toilets, sinks and other decorations essentially making the Bathroom section of furniture completely useless unless you want a toilet in your kitchen or living room. 

9EydtN3.png

TL;DR: Remove stock props, add wall item with multiple variants for tapestry, change lighting 

​

​

+1, Another great suggestion isak! would love to see this implemented 

+1 Some out of the box ideas that would really make housing unique and more personal. 

Id like to be able to add doors , walls , fences , gates and garbage so if the police do ever raid places you can make your house look like a drug den.
-like my good mate jack

+1 Love to change the style of my house sometimes either way of changing the colour of the walls to make the ambiance different  

Back