What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

how did my huron gets scrapped!?!?

La Crox

Banned
I dont get how it is possible that my huron got scrapped after i died. It was broken on a hill and suddenly on the stats page it says scrapped

someone may have filled it with illegal items and given it to the police saying that they found it with illegal items and that it should be scrapped

someone may have filled it with illegal items and given it to the police saying that they found it with illegal items and that it should be scrapped
The police have to ask for the owner, if they dont know the owner they are not allowed to scrap  it. The people that killed us say they got into another gunfight and dont know why it is scrapped.

What if a cop scrapped it what will i do then?
Probably the only thing you can do about it is cry in a corner I guess. Nothing more you can do. A police doesn't need to know the name. At least that's what I was told when they scrapped my stuff xD

The people we were in a gunfight with said they left it near zaros and flew off with another heli and moments later i go to air garage dont find it and look at the stats page and see crushed and inworld

I was understanding the heron can only get scrapped by the police not rebels or civs 

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the only thing you can do about it is cry in a corner I guess. Nothing more you can do. A police doesn't need to know the name. At least that's what I was told when they scrapped my stuff xD
Yes the cop need the owner before he is gonna scrap the huron, this is what i have been told

Back