What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How do you do PC in altis life

Dj Kendall

Ok, so someone was telling me that you can make PCs and sell them for good money, the problem is, he never told me how to do it

If someone could tell me or point out a tutorial i would be greatful

cheers

Ok, so someone was telling me that you can make PCs and sell them for good money, the problem is, he never told me how to do it

If someone could tell me or point out a tutorial i would be greatful

cheers
You build the PC's at the PC Factory however you will require some resources like copper, aluminium... however not too sure on how much etc. So yeah you sell and build the PC's at the PC Factory South of the Weed Pro.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from the changelog

•  
  • Making of "Computer Components"

Requires: Refined Silica, Processed Copper
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Components
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £8000

[*]Making of "Computer Case"

• Requires: Processed Aluminium, Plastic
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Case
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £4000

[*]Making of "Computer Screen"

• Requires: Processed Aluminium, Glass
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Screen
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £6000

[*]All can be combined at the factory to sell a Laptop (PearBook
00a9.png
 Pro) - £60000, Sold at the "PCP World Warehouse".

This is from the changelog

•  
  • Making of "Computer Components"

Requires: Refined Silica, Processed Copper
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Components
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £8000

[*]Making of "Computer Case"

• Requires: Processed Aluminium, Plastic
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Case
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £4000

[*]Making of "Computer Screen"

• Requires: Processed Aluminium, Glass
  • Take to the "Factory" to combine to make Computer Screen
  • Can be sold at "PCP World Warehouse" - £6000

[*]All can be combined at the factory to sell a Laptop (PearBook Pro) - £60000, Sold at the "PCP World Warehouse".
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

You'll want to fill your house up with all the materials you need with aluminium being the main resource. A house with 2,000 storage will require the following: 64 copper, 320 aluminium, 64 glass and 64 plastic to make 64 computers (worth 6.3 million). Once you put the required amount into a HEMMT box, you will make just under 2.5 million per truck. 

However, building the PC's takes a lot of time. In that time, you are sitting with about £2.5 million worth of goods in an area which does experience a bit of traffic. It is a nice way to make money but it's very risky so you'll have to be smart if doing it on your own. I've made 7.5 million doing computers which paid for the house I bought and gave me a nice profit but I don't intend on doing it alone again because of the stress. I would much rather lose an hours work than the time it takes to build £2.5 million pounds worth of computers.

Call the police, we could give you some protection. Use the dispatch system

i use a van and have a house nearby full of components and i only make them during the night cycle on the server park the van around the corner and i can get stuff to make 8 pc's into a van and that makes 880k and takes about 15 minutes.don't get greedy and use a hemmit you stick out like a sore thumb.It take a bit of running about to set it all up but once you have it's pretty easy dollah.

Another easy way to make money is to just make the chips they use silica and er and sell for £11k each and take 25 secs to make in the factory 

I can only find the spot to sell them not to craft them. 

Back