What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How does promotion work in the NHS?

Monkfish

Hiya,

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I can't access much in the NHS section to post there. I'm just wondering how the promotion system works? I'm a student currently, and looking to gain my pips to become a FA. I've been on lots of patrols last week and had some really good feedback. The people I patrolled with were thinking it would be Sunday. I just had a look at the TS and I'm student Monkfish. I don't know if that's because I haven't made promotion, or if there's something I need to do manually, or speak to someone to push for it? Any ideas?  Thanks 🙂

Student to Paramedic is just maintain activity - couple MTO patrols (2/3should be plenty for each rank although you can never have too many!) and you should be set generally- they also generally seem to have a cool down between promotions so if you got ranked within the week or so they might wanna wait untIL next week

Last edited by a moderator:
You're also not a Student anymore you were promoted yesterday at the meeting. I've PM'd you a link to the meeting minutes as you're unable to access the link on the forums. Message me when you're on teamspeak and ill sort your tags etc. @Monkfish

Back