What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How it is to be a cop

crazyone

So last night I decided to provide some help in Kavala, they were undermanned and could probably use some air surveillance, one of the first things I saw, was SI Fuel and PCSO Denny Standen dealing with one or two guys at Kavala car shop, they managed to get a crowd of more than 10 people running around them, at this is usually what happens if the cops are doing their job in areas with people, and most of the time, the crowd is turning into a little troll party.

Not to mention when the two officers had dealt with the situation someone decided to shoot at them inside the green zone while they were driving away (or very close on the edge).

F509D0196C6AC5162C870841C38EAD5E41779BC9

This isn't a post where I am crying about being a cop, but more of a post to show you people what we have to deal with, and if a cop is giving you a hard time, it may be because of something like this, and one of the best ways for you to "help the situation" is by giving the cop the best roleplay you can, that is something that can enlighten our mood, most of the time, good roleplay gives you good roleplay in return :)

Feel free to comment on this, post pictures or videos of similar nature ;)

(I know it's not easy to be a civilan or rebel either  ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Good roleplay to a cop can be so so beneficial. You could potentially receive reduced fines, or even be let go. If someone gives me a good roleplay story of how whatever they'd done came about, i'd let them go. 

Getting pissed at cops because they're trying to do their job will have the complete opposite effects.

Absolutely, just talking to the officer like they're, oh I don't know, another player on the game we play, instead of a scumbag, gets you a long long way.

The good old days lol, especially in kavala, give the cops a bit of space when they are trying to work lol. Poor guys

Back