What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to become a god (admin)

LayLis

ive heard if you wanted to become a admin you need to train for 43 years climbing the highest mountain in altis 15 times a day, ban 8 people every week, look cool in a tron suit if not your not an admin, need to have a cool mic, throw the one ring into Mt. Doom destroying it, be able to drive a hatchback sport for more then 30 seconds without crashing (possibly the hardest task), say something cool before executing someone, and tell another admin you like how they smell and finally buy a helicopter. now i may be wrong but i believe thats how you become an admin 

I can confirm this is true. All the above steps have to be taken in that order, or one will simply fail and never become admin. As one who once was admin, I can attest to the truth of the above.

I can confirm this is true. All the above steps have to be taken in that order, or one will simply fail and never become admin. As one who once was admin, I can attest to the truth of the above.
I knew it

Just talked to my inside man whos's an admin and works side by side with wilco and even wilco himself said this is the way to become admin its what he did and its what all do we need to make a group of hobos and finish the loophole and BECOME THE ALTIS SEA GODS AND REBEL AGAINST THE LAND GODS

Can confirm as staff this is how.

Hardest part was getting into mount doom, bastard ring wraiths so needy.

tbh the smelling part is pretty hard, especially when you have to lie to that staff memeber about smelling nice when in turn they smell like fecal matter ( @CreatorChris

if u need an admin you need to make a killing montage using only a rook

Can confirm as staff this is how.

Hardest part was getting into mount doom, bastard ring wraiths so needy.

tbh the smelling part is pretty hard, especially when you have to lie to that staff memeber about smelling nice when in turn they smell like fecal matter ( @CreatorChris
What have i missed ?

Back