What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to become a rebel - buying an illegal firearm

Clarity

I have had a lot of newer people to the server constantly asking me and the side chat how they can buy themselves a 'big' gun like an assault rifle, so I decided to make a video to help'em out.. because its what I do 😎😜 Hope this helps you newer ones out!! ENJOY!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god, now we in police need to be more vigilant.

PS, do something about encoiuntering police and how to handle police in general

or or u could kill the unmc and rob someone there and that way the gears free and u dont need 500k for a license

@andmos1 That's a good idea mate, I'll defiantly do that! I wish you and all other officers the best of luck in the next upcoming events that may take place after they watch this video 😂

@andmos1 That's a good idea mate, I'll defiantly do that! I wish you and all other officers the best of luck in the next upcoming events that may take place after they watch this video
1f602.png
Maybe we need to get a few real life TCK situations in there? Be prepared police!

or or u could kill the unmc and rob someone there and that way the gears free and u dont need 500k for a license
If people kill UNMC soliders in our lands they can expect a heavy response from the reest of the soldieers on duty, so my advice is don't do this.

On Topic : Great video Clarity, glad u reccomend buying a border pass as it does give us so great rp

If people kill UNMC soliders in our lands they can expect a heavy response from the reest of the soldieers on duty, so my advice is don't do this.

On Topic : Great video Clarity, glad u reccomend buying a border pass as it does give us so great rp
XD the UNMC  are so adorable

@Scott1sh thanks pal :) yeaa I personally love the fact that there is even more opportunity for RP now that they have added the border pass in

Back