What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to Blow a PCSOs Mind!!

Sycorax

So i was wanted for 2 counts Cop killer and 1 account of harassment. I knew I would need to do something different to get out of it. So I decided to convince this amazing PCSO to give me a ticket.............with magic.......... Also.........I had no idea @Dredd got SI. #TwitterStronk 

@Jedd Lii @James Smith @Fluqi @Randomized @Ozzycazy

Thanks to all of you that were there. Huge thanks to@Melantha Rose for making it all seam like magic 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

5:45 >>> was probably the most random thing in the world but was hilarious all at the same time! lmao

Thanks for the good RP and fun times man! 

( @Melantha Rose Still not sure how you got my number to text me asking me for the keys to the suv xD)

Wow mate, you forgot the one who actually brought him back to LIFE :D (Nick Valentine :D) I know you couldnt find me with @Nick or something or even if you tried but you know 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow mate, you forgot the one who actually brought him back to LIFE :D (Nick Valentine :D) I know you couldnt find me with @Nick or something or even if you tried but you know 
Yea. Sorry. I did ask Fluqi on TS but didant know ur fourm tag 

Yea. Sorry. I did ask Fluqi on TS but didant know ur fourm tag 
1f614.png
No problem at least you tried , its not like i cared if you did or did not . Your "magic" trick was perfect !

This was so hilarious xD I was thinking about letting the police car disappear but how it turned out was way better hahahhaa

#BlameFluqi

Pulling over sycorax = mindblown CSO/PSCO's.

We went to clear my drawers out shortly after...

5c24f6b560b4a93f520d6b9d7fbe51a0.jpg

Back