What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

how to do a bank job

Mr Laurens

Hello everyone,

first of all i want to thank SGT Frisky Hen and SI Bob for their amazing rp.

now to the story, i came up with the idea to do an bankjob as 'ghostbusters' and say the place was haunted. So me, BlackJack and another friend who died in the beginning so unfortunatly he didnt participate. that was it, we didnt made anything up yet so like 90% of this is improvised... but it went really well at the end. im kinda embarrassed for the sounds i had to make but w/e, i made 5 million because of it so totally worth it.

i got 2 video's of it because shadowplay couldnt capture it all. well, enjoy!

part 1

part 2

IT WAS YOU DEZ (LAUREN) ? YOU WERE MAKING THOSE NOISES? I THOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL GHOST!

IT WAS YOU DEZ (LAUREN) ? YOU WERE MAKING THOSE NOISES? I THOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL GHOST!
Last time I thought I heard a ghost I had to roll over my car and accidently killed my CSO and PCSO. Sorry btw :(

Last edited by a moderator:
and i thought police weren't allowed to do illegal stuff 

That was really good fun. Was so refreshing to arrive and not be told something along the lines of "were taking 3-4 hemmtt boxes or you all die".

Bit of RP and a lack of greed goes a long way :) fair play guys!

This is the best rp I have seen in a while...

Keep it up!

thanks all for the comments! keeps me motivated to do these things more often

It was probably the best and funniest RP I have ever been apart of. Literally we went in with the mind set of being ghost busters, no background or anything. Everything was made up on the spot.

It's authorized.

As a officer on holiday. 
Ah i thought he meant me and Bob :p  

Just a note to copy cats, the ghosts have been busted ;) come up with new and original stuff like that and you'll get a nice payday too :D  

Back