What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How To Fix GTA Voice Issues

Cyanide

Hey everyone!

So after speaking to a few people, I found out that multiple people (including myself) have been experiencing issues when it comes to not hearing other players, or them not being able to hear you. This is in relation to a bug report I filed here:

However I have since found 2 fixes, which although can be annoying, will fix the issues.

1. Turn off VC then turn it back on - So if you go into your game settings and go to your voice chat settings, select voice chat to "off" and then back "on" again. I have found this fixes the issue 99% of the time.

2. Failing that restart your game - Task Manager out of the game, wait 30 seconds then reboot it. That seems to work 100% of the time, however it can only last 10-20 minutes when there are a lot of players on. Again if that happens, try fix no.1.

I know none of these are perm fixes, however it can save a lot of hassle (especially if number 1 works). Hope this helps some of you!

Have a good day everyone!

Back