What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to get popular

giphy.gif

In general it requires being active and contributing. 

Be yourself, be consistent...just be.. 

popularity

pɒpjuˈlarəti/

noun

1. the state or condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people.

Popularity is a complex social phenomenon with no agreed upon definition. It can be defined in terms of liking, attraction, dominance, superiority, etc. Sometimes a popular item may be referred to as in vogue. Through peer influence, target objects can quickly skyrocket in how pervasive they are in society and because popularity is judged in a social context, the more pervasive it is, the more popular it might be considered. With respect to interpersonal popularity, there are two primary divisions: perceived and sociometric. To be popular, you must be good-looking, well-liked, fashionable, and all-together positive and kind-hearted to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said when I messaged you when you asked me this it's best to just be yourself and also think before you post. Also it's better to just talk to people in Teamspeak lounges, which should be easy for you as you are in the NHS.

Egnore all these posers, you want instant popularity just change ya name to "Adster Mc" , make sure you buy yourself a baseball bat so you can fight off all the bitches 

Don't spam the forums with useless crap trying to get yourself known  
1f600.png
But that's like 50% of my posts..

EDIT: If this post is actually serious though, I'd say it would be far, far more beneficial to teach yourself not to care about the approval of other people. Learn to be happy with the way you are. 

Of course in no way are we saying don't be social, do whatever makes you happy, but trust me, happiness from only the approval / appreciation of others, isn't really a good form of happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that's like 50% of my posts..

EDIT: If this post is actually serious though, I'd say it would be far, far more beneficial to teach yourself not to care about the approval of other people. Learn to be happy with the way you are. 

Of course in no way are we saying don't be social, do whatever makes you happy, but trust me, happiness from only the approval / appreciation of others, isn't really a good form of happiness.
Yea but ur known for mm so np 

Just post things and your reputation will rise usually because people will be nice and just like stuff.

Then he would probably rap something like this; A to the L to the T to the I to the S to the L to the I to the F to the E to the .co.uk, this is altislife.co.uk.

Look in all seriousness popularity is something that comes with time. Hell I have a reputaiton for being scary but there is still mutal respect between myself and this comunity which is what is most important. Just be respectful and be your self. Dont just do something because others are doing it too.

Back