What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to get the medics to not come to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak Canada

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Step 1: Do a whole bunch of stuff over 5 hours that leads up to getting suspended from medics

Step 2: Go off game and tell your friends that you were suspended for being sexist (feminist) w/e

Step 3: Have friends go to hospital to freak out on the first medics they see

Step 4: assume that because there is a woman that the only other medic on has a crush on her or is dating her

Step 5: after 24 hours, continue this line of herd mentality. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad too see how people's attitude can be, but i hope this post will turn in to a positive thing, and hopefully show people what medics often go true. and instead from now on, try to rather give us medics better feedback and motivate us. People often complain about few medics on, but i don't think they often think about that sometimes its hard to be a medic due to all the crap you get served, be it because your so lazy, late, never going to help people. just being in hospital. rp too long. and so on.

I'm sure if the community would rather support there NHS, we would seen so much more activity and members in the NHS.
But i feel most people (not saying all) only are interested in RP that ends up with gunfights, therefore medics are not there thing.

This is not a answer the nhs it self. Its my personal feelings and perspective on things.

Also creds to @Oaky for doing hes best to deal with these people on a profesional level, even tho it must been hard. 
Not too mention @Julie Cel, for doing her best too keep the RP with her patients going on wile they confronted Oak.

Also creds to @Oaky for doing hes best to deal with these people on a profesional level, even tho it must been hard. 
Not too mention @Julie Cel, for doing her best too keep the RP with her patients going on wile they confronted Oak.
Firstly I have to laugh at this particular part of your Reply @DR john Yellow.  As it was Not a Hard thing to deal with. A few People Talking to him ( In context ) I might add. Be it Poor. I don't Know, but In context none the less. And Julie Cell was still able to perform her Duty was she not?. Under 5 minutes time for each so called "incident"

And then I will Leave a little List for you Oaky. That maybe can help Out the Medic in Question Also.
( As we don't know him and have never once associated with him )
(with Many hours of Video Footage to Prove that, Screenshots with Gang member Names etc etc, The Medic Was a random. Many ways to Prove that)

1. Point One is Correct. We do not know the Medic. He may have been a bad boy. But we did not meet Him until Just after his Dismissal.

2. He did not go off anywhere and tell us anything. As again we did not know him. Until he was in the square after he was Dismissed. 

3. The Medic did not have anyone go anywhere. We met the medic and asked him what is up and he told us he was dismissed, We were Speaking to him and we decided just for fun to ask why.  But apparently you were unable to deal with a few questions which were in context @Oaky. I did have to Laugh when you said we were Demanding. That is a joke Right?

4. As for this One. Have you never heard of Joking or messing around mate? I mean come on, Two people together in one car and we make a joke. This one i don't Understand. Your an Adult. If you don't Like a Joke Ignore it mate. But it did not inconvenience you at all or cause any Problems.

5. You make it sound like we are After You man. You say we Wait 24 hours then "continue the herd mentality". No Oaky. Your  A medic. You showed up at a scene where Julie was Reviving Our friend. You come Up and Get asked a Question. You say none of your Buisness, thats ok. A few folks have a bit of a laugh "with" you and You Immeadiatley go Into Defense Mode and Threaten with "Go-Pro" Footage In Game when Luke Tells me to Kill myself and has an Open Mic. We then proceed to laugh and joke about this telling you to slap Luke for what he said. No one told you to Kill Yourself Oaky. It was On our Comms Directed at myself.

Please Edit Also So we can hear what you said as strangely the part where you Broke RP and threatened with Video footage Has no Sound. I do Have the Footage Myself So its no Problem to Prove this the Truth. and its very clearly Edited mate. So your Rec software May have "Decided to stop Recording" but Ours did not.

Obviously your Looking to Vent anger for something Oaky. because Altis Logistics Barely Inconvenienced You.

I have Noted for the Future That you are Unable to Handle Any joking or Messing Around so it wont Happen Again.

But thanks Anyway Mate. 
Best Regards

Fronteir Lanser
Altis Logisitics
CEO

Well @Oaky As long As you Learned something From it. I know you Can't Take a Joke and You Over exaggerated your story to appear as tho you were Victimised and to Belittle Our Gang Over 2 Short Encounters. 

So really Let the List Sink in Mate. I will Be Posting the Full Encounter Tomorrow without your Editing.

Again

Kindest Regards

Fronteir Lanser
Altis Logistics
CEO.

@Oaky I hope you're feeling better despite the injury.

So after watching the whole video I see nothing wrong with Oak's way to handle the situation. And as he said, it is not your business when one of your friends gets suspended, it is well within Oak's powers as a MTO.

However I would love to see your video showing your side of the story, especially the part where you claim he broke RP.

Also I would recommend that you change your attitude a bit so you don't get yourself into trouble because of that.

- CMO. Joel Denning

i went pee in the big boy toilet today so doing better than last week lol 
Just eat a morphine lollypop, if you're not in a hobo hospital.

So after watching the whole video I see nothing wrong with Oak's way to handle the situation. And as he said, it is not your business when one of your friends gets suspended, it is well within Oak's powers as a MTO.

However I would love to see your video showing your side of the story, especially the part where you claim he broke RP.

Also I would recommend that you change your attitude a bit so you don't get yourself into trouble because of that.

- CMO. Joel Denning
I hear ya joel I cant wait to see this video of me breaking RP lol. Wonder if itll be like 3:47 into my video where everyone in front of the hospital is out of character talking about their towns while  being fully in hearing range of a roleplay..... 

Right clearly this is not needed now is it. It a rather petty argument which none of it should have happened in game. @Fronteir if you have any sort of problem with @Oaky you either speak to him on teamspeak or speak to a CMO in teamspeak about it, it's not needed on the forums which is just causing drama. And tbh oaky the video / comments are probably not needed either because its out there to get a reaction of them which you got. Now instead of these silly posts and arguing on a forum thread, you will speak to each other and sort it out that way, Instead of the way that's been chosen here.

Also I do have to agree with Oaky where if he decides to remove someone he is in the position to do so and has nothing to do with you so there was no need to get involved.

To save any more drama here the post is getting locked.

Sort any issue out on teamspeak instead of this. It is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back