What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to join the server ?

kakashidz

Hello guys 

i'm new here and i saw this server on one youtube video and like it 

i want to know how i join this server 

do i need to have arma 3 offcial on steam ? 

and thanks 

hope i can play soon and i hope i dont need to buy the game because it's alot 

You need to have Arma 3 in order to get on the server mate. It might go on sale in summer though so you could probably get it then

You do need Arma 3 to play on our server which can be purchased on Steam. You do not have to buy the DLC's either however you won't be able to use DLC items on our server but you will still be able to connect. Arma 3 tends to go on sale a lot I will admit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You do need Arma 3 to play on our server which can be purchased on Steam. You do not have to buy the DLC's either however you won't be able to use DLC items on our server but you will still be able to connect. Arma 3 tends to go on sale a lot I will admit. 
how much it will be ? 

like last sale how much ?

it's really expensive and i really really want to play

You need to have Arma 3 in order to get on the server mate. It might go on sale in summer though so you could probably get it then
damn 😢 

thanks for answering 

Joining Arma 3 Server:

Load up you arma 3 client on steam and filter the server list by searching Roleplay.co.uk (Then press connect)

Joining Teamspeak Server:

On your Teamspeak client, select connect and use the IP/domain ("TS.Roleplay.co.uk")

Arma 3 Prices

The price varies depending on the time of year, and what sale it is. You can get it slightly cheaper on 3rd party key selling sites. However I recommend for the best support get the game directly through steam. Looking at some pricing history of Arma 3 here is what I found.

Price Data

Highest regular price:  £39.99

Lowest regular price:  £19.99

Lowest discount price:  £10.19

Currently on steam: £29.99

Currently on G2A: £23.72

Currently on Kinguin: £23.71

Currently on OTHER: £16.64

To be honest stay with reputable key sellers or the official steam pages, sites other than steam you are using at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back