What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to mug a restrained player?

Adam1866

Ok, so i'm fairly new to the server, and i have been asking about and googling the controls, however today i was restrained and had all my clothing and weapon taken, i know how to restrain a player, and how to move them, knock them out. but i'm still unaware on how to take a restrained/dead player. and no-one seems to be willing to share

I'm not sure if I understand your question but if you want to move a dead body you need a stretcher, you cant take a dead body's loot. If you want to search a player while they're in restraints then you need advanced rebel which you can purchase for 10 mil.

Ok, so i'm fairly new to the server
Welcome! I would highly suggest reading the rules if you haven't already, it can be fairly easy to break them if you don't know what they are.

i was restrained and had all my clothing and weapon taken, i know how to restrain a player, and how to move them, knock them out. but i'm still unaware on how to take a restrained/dead player. and no-one seems to be willing to share
You are unable to take anything from a dead body apart from their gun but only when they fully die does the gun drop on the ground, be quick picking it up though as it will disappear in around 3 seconds. You are also unable to take clothing/weaponry from someone restrained unless you have the advanced rebel license which costs 10 million, the only other way if you haven't got the licence is to point a gun at the person have them unrestrained and demand them to place the items you want on the floor or to drop everything.

Pro Tip: You are unable to take money from someone unless they are knocked out or have their hands up. You can not take money from someone that is restrained.

Hope this helps.

Back