What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to not defend hostages

SI Max ORyan

Had a hostage OP at HMP, 3 guys had captured 2 civilians and after negotiations got nowhere they tried their luck at defending the compound.
It didn't end to well for them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice job on rubbering, but have to say, don't like how the 2 officers says yes kill them.
Main reason for that is because they started shooting at officers, and also had 2 hostages that could get executed at any time. At the end of the day if these 2 hadn't been a threat to the civilians who they took hostage lethals wouldn't have been authorized, but we had to think of their lives above the hostage takers.
I was scared for the 2 hostages lives seeing as I had no idea how long they had left before they got executed, so that's why I charged in and rubbered

Hmm.. seems like a disregard for your own and the hostages lives, but hey, you got the 'bad guys' though.

Hmm.. seems like a disregard for your own and the hostages lives, but hey, you got the 'bad guys' though.
I agree that it was rather reckless on my part, though I fail to see how I was disregarding the hostages lives. We had already attempted negotiations that hasn't gotten us anywhere because the hostage takers refused to lower their demands :/
I was just trying to rubber both of them before they had a chance to kill the two hostages, which I did, so the gamble payed off.
They we'rent bad guys, one of them is a friend of mine, and we had some fun RP with them once they were in cuffs, it's just I'd rather risk my own life and save the hostages than have them execute both hostages and then have a SGT snipe them from a hill when they try to leave

I as a sgt had a sniper position an officer had taken a shot and to save the hostages from an execution we had officers load rubbers and deal with them. It was the best option we had at the time as the time was up and the executions were about to happen.

Good job @PC Max ORyan

Hostages were to die or we to try to retrieve them by taking down two armed rebels with lethal or non-lethal force which lethals were authorised.

Nice job on rubbering, but have to say, don't like how the 2 officers says yes kill them.
Lethals were authorised for the people with guns that are possibly not rubbers (More than Half of the Operation)

Back