What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How to prevent getting robbed/rdm/vdm

The 3k paycheck every 15 minutes is almost nothing so gear isnt that free
For police gear is free and 10+k pay check. It is covered. For Poseidon gear is about 15k I believe however also covered by the pay check. 

For police gear is free and 10+k pay check. It is covered. For Poseidon gear is about 15k I believe however also covered by the pay check. 
An associate load out is around 27K when full price(i think) my henchman loadout is around 120K ish (full price). 

Then fuck you. There is no RP in that
Robbery is RP.  Even if you “lose” it’s still RP it might not be specifically what you’re looking for but honestly buy a backpack and a rook and just run around doing runs and RPing like that for a while.  Costs next to nothing so no worries if you die and really allows for the banterous times - rob a bank/gas stations, kidnap a cop with a bumch of mates, make of it what you want.

Poseidon high grade also makes 1.4mil a hemtt so buy a trade pass and go do some of that - bare in mind you may get robbed or your hemtt scrapped by the police if caught but Poseidon will offer you protection for a small fee. (Usually a few hundred K)

An associate load out is around 27K when full price(i think) my henchman loadout is around 120K ish (full price). 
Yeh, but half price it is 15k, and as henchman if you have money issues you can still use the associate weapon, there is no demand for you to use henchman load out

Just read through this, Khazy you need to realise that your kind of RP isn't the same as a rebel's RP, people on every RP server on the internet will rob you it's a part of the whole experience, if you don't like that then the only thing you can do is join Poseidon/Police to get less expensive gear, but you will still encounter Rebels wantign to rob you for your black rigs or weird looking Night Vision, if the staff team turned round and said "Its now against the rules to rob people" boom half the server is gone. It happens, pick yourself up and keep going and make money and buy a 50.cal offroad or something and crush all the nasty rebels.

im just going to add my own advice here. ive been playing on this server for a while (i mean i did take like a year break) and i have tried alot of things excluding whitelisted jobs and now i usually go around as press its really fun and can give you amazing roleplay experiences and i have met many new friends from it. There is just this great feeling about looking at the map and seeing that agios bank is being robbed and racing to agios in a van seeing a couple police cars race past you to get to the scene and pull up and see the police executing an arrest on a hobo with a rook and you whip out you camera (Binoculars) and start "recording" and "taking photos". there is also the experience of getting to know the police and working with them to help people realise that the police dont "go around scrapping people's cars all day" and that they actually help people. i dunno its my opinion but i believe that if you want good rp do legal jobs and trust me you will probably get shot alot but i have not been robbed yet as the press maybe its because people have this misconception that the press are protected jobs like the nhs but i havent been robbed yet i mean i actively look to be kidnapped so that i can have a great rp experience. anyway what im saying is try everything youll find one you like but youll never not be robbed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back